On the Subject of Netherite
Netherite of course standing for: Never Engender Transferring Heavenward, Even Regards Including Taking Earthward.
You just found Ancient Debris, a rare ore found in the Nether, and is the main source of netherite scraps.
Unfortunately, you lack a pickaxe of any kind. Your only choice is to break it by hand. This means you will not get the netherite scrap by the end of this module, but it's better than blowing up, that's for sure.
Step One: The Sequence
- Create a sequence of numbers.
- The first number is the amount of other solved Netherites + 1.
- All other numbers are the serial number digits from left-to-right.
- Repeat the sequence over and over, and cut it off after 11 digits.
Step Two: The Grid
- The block is a 3×3 grid. Pressing a cell in that grid submits a number.
- The number is based on whether 2 different rules are true or false.
- Use these 2 rules if a Voltage
Meter widget exists:
- If the voltage's decimal is 5, the first rule is true.
- If the voltage is greater than 5, the second rule is true.
Use these 2 rules if a Voltage
Meter widget does not exist:
- If the serial number, OR the sum of the serial digits contains a digit matching the number of lit indicators, the first rule is true.
- If the serial number, OR the sum of the serial digits contains a digit matching the number of unlit indicators, the second rule is true.
- Use the table on the next page which aligns with both rules to know which areas of the block correspond to numbers being submitted.