On the Subject of Nonbinary Puzzle
If you don't defuse this bomb your pronouns will be was/were.
- The grid will be filled with squares that can be yellow, white, purple, black, or unfilled (gray).
- The initially-gray squares can be clicked to cycle them through the colors. For the following rules, unfilled is not a color.
- Fill the grid with colors such that:
- No two adjacent squares are the same color.
- Every row and column contains at least one of each color.
- The total number of yellow and purple squares is equal to the total number of white and black squares.
- There will be 2 displays on the side of the module. The upper display shows the total number of yellow and purple squares, while the lower shows the total number of white and black squares.