On the Subject of Not Murder
This module is powered by the restless soul of a murder victim. The only way to disarm it is to solve an unrelated burglary case so the victim can pass peacefully to the afterlife.
- Five high-profile theives have been arrested under suspicion of breaking into Black Manor and stealing five items from the property.
- The module displays the names of the five suspects, the five stolen items, and the six rooms on the ground floor of the manor from which the items have gone missing.
- Each display has a tell, where it clicks louder. Starting from these displays, scroll through each in the given direction to determine the layout of the manor, which room each suspect broke into, and which item was initially taken by each suspect.
|Display||Scroll left if and only if-|
|Suspects||An indicator labelled TRN is present.|
|Items||The bomb has three or more RCA ports or a plate with only an RCA port.|
|Rooms||The sum of the numeric digits of the serial number is greater than 14.|
- The rooms are layed out in a 2×3 grid in reading order.
- The suspects broke into each room in reading order, skipping over the room shown in red, leaving it empty.
- Each item was initially taken by each suspect in reading order.
- The alarm was triggered once the five had broken in, sending each one looking from room to room for an exit.
- Each suspect moved about the manor differently, check each suspect's profile to determine their movements.
- If two people enter a room at the same time, they both drop the item they were holding and, in a blind panic, pick up the item dropped by the other person.
- After enough time has passed for each suspect to have travelled between five rooms and pick up any items that may have been dropped thereafter, all leave the manor through the room they ended up in, with the item they were holding at the time.
- For each suspect, select the item they left the manor with and the room they had exited from and press the "ACCUSE" button.
- If you have correctly deduced a suspect's actions, both their name and stolen item will be removed from the module.
- The module is solved once all five suspects have been correctly convicted.