On the Subject of Not Poker
If a bomb with this module were found in a casino and needed disarming, do you think they’d make an exception to their strict ban on card counting?
See Appendix PK71 in Poker for hand rankings.
|Hand obtained||Button 1||Button 2|
|Three of a Kind||Bluff|
|Full House||Max Raise||Truth|
|Four of a Kind||Bluff|
- Find the deck of cards corresponding to the first character of the serial number below.
- Within that deck, find the card displayed on the module. (Note: If this card is A♠, K♥, 5♦ or 2♣, you are looking at a different module.)
- Move forward a number of cards equal to the second character of the serial number. Convert letters using A1Z26. Remove this card from the deck.
- Move forward again from the next card and repeat this process with each remaining serial number character, thus obtaining a hand of 5 cards.
- Press Buttons 1 and 2 obtained from the table on the right.
- After Button 1, a phrase will appear on the display which can be safely ignored.