On the Subject of Not The Screw
Don't... screw up...?
- The module contains 4 buttons labelled A, B, C, and D, 6 holes with colored outlines below the buttons, and a screen display.
- If upon unscrewing the screw, the number in the display does not disappear, you are in a different module.
- Your current row is marked by the position of the A button. If B is to the left of both C and D, you are in the left two columns. If B is between C and D, you are in the middle two columns. If B is to the right of C and D, you are in the right two columns. If C is left of D, you are in an odd column. If C is right of D, you are in an even column.
- The ending position's column is indicated by the position of the red hole. The row is indicated by the position of green among the non-red holes.
- To traverse an edge, put the screw into the hole of the edge's color and press the lettered button associated with that edge. Pressing a lettered button that does not match up with the selected color will incur a strike.
- You must travel through every color, every letter, and every number at least once. You may not travel through the previously travelled edge. You must not land on the ending position without completing all the previously mentioned requirements.