On the Subject of Not Word Search
A field of 18 pairs of consonants will appear on a screen within the module, leaving three remaining consonants that do not appear on the module.
- Two of the missing letters can be found in one of the cells in the table below. Start at the letter in the field that shares the same position as that cell and select both cells with that letter.
- Find the letter of the current space in the diagram associated with the third missing consonant and apply the movement from the + symbol it describes.
- If the letter landed on has already been selected, repeat the movement until landing on an unselected cell.
- If the movement repeats until returning to the current space, apply the movement described by the next consonant in alphabetical order.
- Select the space that is landed on and the other space that shares the same letter.
Once the first selection is made, the grid will be hidden.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3, updating the current space with the space that was landed on each time, until 12 total spaces have been selected.
A strike is incurred if an incorrect letter is pressed or a letter is pressed out of order.