On the Subject of Numbered Indicators
Oh look! It's just another widget.
- This indicator has numbers instead of letters.
- Use the following to convert the indicator to letters:
- The first position is the first digit + 20.
- The second position is the second digit + 10.
- The third position is the third digit.
- Add or subtract 26 until each number is in the range 1–26.
- Convert the numbers to their corresponding alphabetical positions.
- The backing can also be different colors.
- The colors are: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow.