On the Subject of Obama Grocery Store
Big, big chungus! Big chungus, big chungus!
You are Barack Hussein Obama II, the president of the United States of America. You were shopping at Wal-Mart when a band of terrorists took hostage of the customers, and it is your job to kick their asses.
To defeat the terrorists and solve the module, Barack Obama, the president of the United States of America, will need to choose a weapon, a sidekick and some food. You can access the selection screens by pressing different parts of the face of Barack Obama, the president of the United States of America, and exit out of them by pressing the display. Once you select everything, press the display on the main screen to submit.
Each decision you make is determined by the module you solved immediately before Obama Grocery Store. It is recommended that you choose this module carefully to avoid having to do extra work. If this is the first solved module on the bomb, use Obama Grocery Store as the "most recently solved module".
Weapon (Left Eye)
Barack Obama, the president of the United States of America, will need a weapon to take out the terrorists.
- In the table below, find the row that contains a word* from the name of the most recently solved module. Take the weapon in that row.
- If there are multiple rows with words from the module name, use the highest tied rows.
- If there are no rows with words from the module name, split the module name into sets of 5 letters (ignore any remaining letters at the end if the number of letters is not a multiple of 5). In each set, add the alphabetical position of every Nth letter (A = 1, B = 2, etc.), where N is the number of batteries modulo 5 plus 1, and then modulo the sum by 6. Use the row with that number.
- If the module name is less than five letters long, use the Obomba.
- Partial words count (so "Colored" counts for "Color"). Partial words across word boundaries do not count (so "Mortal Kombat" does not count for "Talk").