On the Subject of Only Connect
Greek letters are too pretentious, so we use Egyptian hieroglyphs.
This module consists of two rounds.
Round 1: Egyptian Hieroglyphs
- The module displays the six familiar Egyptian hieroglyphs in a 3×2 arrangement, and a team name.
- Determine how many of the following criteria are met by each of the Egyptian hieroglyphs.
- Select the Egyptian hieroglyph that meets a number of criteria different from any other Egyptian hieroglyph.
- Criterion #1 is met if the Egyptian hieroglyph is in the specified location.
- Criterion #2 is met if the specified place in the serial number occurs in the team name. If the place is a digit, convert it to a letter (0=Z, 1=A, 2=B, ..., 9=I).
- Criterion #3 is met if the bomb has at least one of the specified port.
|Criterion||Two Reeds||Lion||Twisted Flax||Horned Viper||Water||Eye of Horus|
|#1||top left||top middle||top right||bottom left||bottom middle||bottom right|