On the Subject of Placement Roulettes
Let's hope you don't get Mario Karted.
- You are presented with a box of text. You can use the arrows to go through all the information given. You must use this information, and edgework on the bomb, to determine the item the racer will get.
- To submit an item, simply press the arrows in the bottom right of the module to cycle through the items. Then, press submit when you're done.
- Each piece of information will convert to a number which you add to your offset. Some pieces of information will require you to use a look-up table to convert it to the information in Table 3. The offset will always start at 0.
- To find the weight class, use Table 1.
- To find the vehicle type, use Table 2.
- To determine whether a track is Nitro or Retro, you must look for the following codes: SNES, N64, GBA, GCN, DS. If a track has any of these codes, it is a Retro track. Else, it is a Nitro track.
- Add up all the occurences in Table 3 to get your offset. Then use Table 4 to figure out the item the player will get. This item is the answer.
|Baby Peach||Peach||Donkey Kong|
|Koopa Troopa||Diddy Kong||Funky Kong|
|Dry Bones||Bowser Jr.||Dry Bowser|