On the Subject of Planets
Why do people do this... The Milky Way shouldn't be on a bomb!
This module consists of a planet, a keypad (0-9), a delete button and a space button.
- Find the planet's number in the table.
- Multiply by 123.
- Multiply the number of solved modules by 10 then add to the number above.
- This is number A.
- Get the number of batteries multiplied by 5.
- Multiply the number of lit indicators by 6 then add the the number above.
- This is number B.
- Get the number A.
- Add the number B.
- Add 4 multiplied by the number of ports.
- Add 21 multiplied by 22.
- This is number C.
- Get the product of all the strip colour number from the reference below.
- Change the value based on the table strip change one.
- Multiply by the number in the table strip change two.
- Multiply by 5 if the last strip is off or white.
- This is number D.
- Modulo number C and number D by 1000.
- Then multiply them by each other and take the absolute value.
- Modulo 1,000,000.
- Enter the code and hit the space!