On the Subject of Plumbing
I'd wash your hands after this one...
- The module has 4 input pipes (left) and 4 output pipes (right). At least one input pipe and one output pipe will be active.
- The defuser must connect all active input pipes to all active output pipes, whilst taking care not to connect inactive pipes, using the 6 by 6 grid of pipes. Clicking on a pipe in the 6 by 6 grid will rotate it.
- All pipes connected to an active pipe must also correctly connect to other pipes. Any pipe with a connection not going into another pipe (or going into an inactive in/out pipe) will cause a strike upon checking the solution.
- Once the solution has been entered, press “CHECK” to verify the solution. An incorrect solution will cause a strike.
- Active input and output pipes are determined using the table below. If the pipe has more points for it than against, it is active.