On the Subject of Pocket Planes
Welcome to Pocket Planes Airlines, where our motto is:
“Nobody else has planes, so deal with it.”
This module has three steps to complete, ordered below.
- Find what your destination city is.
- Find the proper plane to use.
- Load the correct passengers and cargo.
Step 1: Destination City
- You will see a screen with three Bitizen’s BitBook posts on it. These will all reference a different city.
- One Bitizen’s post will have an action that indicates it’s referencing the destination city.
- Samantha Wade will go shopping.
- Eugene Chavez will go to a social event.
- Glen Perry will do a business-related activity.
- Select the Bitizen whose post is referencing the destination city by clicking on them, then press the X button to continue to step 2.
- Make sure you note down the destination city for future use.
Step 2: Plane
- Four different planes are available today for us to use here at Pocket Planes Airlines, shown below.
|1 Cargo||2 Passengers||2 Pass, 1 Cargo||2 Pass, 2 Cargo|
- It is very important that you note down which plane you select. Each plane has a limit to the cargo and passengers it can hold.
- To find the correct plane, find which of the four has the highest value. For each true case listed in the table on the next page, add 1 to the value of the plane.