On the Subject of Polygrids
Once again your life depends on your ability to solve a casual puzzle.
- This module consists of a 5×5 grid and a display which can be scrolled through.
- There are ten total displays, consisting of five items each.
- Each of the five items can be one of eight polygons or a blank space.
A heart shape appears on only one display.
- Each display must be entered into the grid as either a row or a column.
- Selecting one of the arrows around the edge of the grid will enter the displayed items from left to right into the selected row/column in the selected direction, blank spaces included.
- No two displays can be entered into the same row/column.
- Overlapping items are only permissable if:
- The overlapping item is a blank space.
- The overlapping item matches the polygon it overlaps.
- The module is solved once all rows and columns are filled with each of the displays such that there are no blank spaces left in the grid.