On the Subject of Press X
Due to the fact that gamepads and controllers exist, we unfortunately had to settle with "Press 'X'".
- This module consists of four buttons labelled “X”, “Y”, “A” and “B”.
- Determine which button to press, then determine at what time to press it.
- If a time rule states which button to press, it overrules the button rules.
Which button to press:
|Number of solved modules modulo 4↓||If there are more unlit indicators than lit indicators||If there are more lit indicators than unlit indicators||If there is an equal amount of lit and unlit indicators*|
*0 lit indicators and 0 unlit indicators are equal amounts of both.
Time to press:
- If there is a lit indicator with label “CAR”, the button you need to press is the “X” button and there are less than 2 batteries, press any button at any point in time.
- Otherwise, if there are 3+ batteries, press the button when the last digit in the countdown timer is equal to the first digit in the serial number.
- Otherwise, if the button you need to press is the “A” button and there is either a 2 or 5 in the serial number, press “A” when the seconds digits in the countdown timer say 05 or 30.
- Otherwise, if the button you need to press is not “Y” and there is a lit indicator with the label “NSA”, press the button when the seconds digits in the countdown timer are equal to each other.
- Otherwise, press the button when the seconds digits in the countdown timer add up to 9.