On the Subject of Prime Encryption
Some locks were just not made to be broken…
- The module consists of an encryption code, a 10-digit keypad, a submit button and a clear button.
- The encryption code is the product of two prime numbers under 1,000. There will only ever be one solution.
- Enter the two numbers, following each by the submit (green) button to disarm the module.
- Pressing the clear (red) button will reset all inputs.
- Entering either or both of the prime numbers incorrectly will yield a strike. The module will not strike until after the second number has been submitted.