On the Subject of Quaver
Now set to permanent NLN! Wait, what do you mean that it's unranked?
- This module has a screen and arrow key cluster.
- To solve this module, fill the top bar fully.
- The module starts in the difficulty selection screen.
There are 3 different modifiers which the defuser can freely customize:
- Speed: Rate of the notes falling. (1.0x-2.0x)
- Difficulty: Density of notes. (Normal, Hard, Insane, Expert)
- Per Column: Require keeping track of columns individually. (On/Off)
- The left and right arrow keys adjust the currently selected modifier.
- Pressing the up and down arrow keys will scroll between the modifiers.
- Enter gameplay by pressing the space bar.
- Adjust the scroll speed with the up and down arrow keys at the start.
Keep track of the total amount of arrows that fell.
- With Per Column enabled, keep track of the amount per column.
- When the sequence finishes, the module enters submission.
- Press the arrow keys/space bar equal to the amount of arrows there were.
A 2-second timer starts upon a key press, and will submit when run out.
- The timer resets upon any subsequent key press.
- The submission numbers wrap around eventually.
- If correct, the top bar fills, otherwise a strike is incured.
- The selection screen is now displayed, and the cycle repeats.
- The formula used is S * D * P. 100 QR is needed to solve the module.
S = Speed [1.0x = 1, 1.5x = 1.5, 2.0x = 2]
D = Difficulty [Normal = 10, Hard = 20, Insane = 40, Expert = ∞]
P = Per Column [ON = 1, OFF = 0.5]