On the Subject of RGB Combination
I'm feeling colorful...
- Read the two rows of colors from left to right.
- For each position, decompose the two colors into their RGB components using the below diagram.
- Look at how many times each channel appears to create a new color.
- If the channel appears only once, it is present in the new color.
- Otherwise, it is absent in the new color.
- Do this for each position to obtain a new row of colors. Read the row from left to right and press the buttons with those colors.