On the Subject of RGB Sequences
What are you, if not less than the sum of your parts?
- Ten LEDs will show an arrangement of colors while utilizing RGB color mixing.
- Using the table below, determine the three rows used to color the LEDs.
- Each LED, from top left to bottom right with a starting index of zero, corresponds to a column in the table below, mixing all colors.
- Having two of the same color makes it show up as normal, and black does not contribute to any color channel.
Table of Importance
- Take the product of the three row numbers and do the following:
- If there is at least one vowel in the serial number, take the sum of each digit until it is one digit.
- Otherwise, use the last digit.
- Press that corresponding LED.