On the Subject of Rainbow Arrows
Pointedly pointless pointing.
See Appendix A for indicator identification reference.
See Appendix B for battery identification reference.
See Appendix C for port identification reference.
- This module has eight arrow buttons in a rainbow color arrangement, and a display screen in the center showing a two-digit number.
- Use the location of the white arrow button to determine your starting rule in the table below.
- Follow the directions for each rule to determine what arrow to press.
- If the rainbow pattern proceeds clockwise, move down one rule after each press; otherwise, move up one rule instead. The table wraps around.
- All arrow presses must be unique. If a rule says to press an arrow that has already been pressed, then instead press the closest arrow that hasn't been pressed yet, in either direction. In case of a tie for distance, use the arrow reached by following the same direction as the rainbow pattern.
- Pressing an incorrect arrow button will result in a strike, and a reset of all inputs up to that point. The number on the display and the colors of the arrows will not change, however.
- The module will be disarmed after each arrow button has been correctly pressed once.