On the Subject of Red Buttons
- The module will have six red buttons forming a hexagon and a display showing a digit which will be important.
- Press the correct sequence of buttons to solve the module
- If the buttons are not red or if there is not exactly one digit in the display, you are looking at a different module.
How you would solve the module:
- Take the digit in the display and multiply it by [(The last digit of the Serial Number cubed)+(the first digit of the Serial Number squared)]
- Take that number modulo 6 and press the button corresponding to that number.
- If you press all buttons correctly, the module will be solved
- If you input a wrong digit at any point on the module, the module will strike at the end of 100 button presses and reset itself.