On the Subject of Regular Crazy Talk
It says: You’re breaking up. ... No, that’s what it says. You’re breaking u— What?... You’re breaking up with your girlfriend?!
- The module has a large display with a phrase on it, a small 7-segment display, and up/down arrow buttons.
- Pressing the up/down buttons will scroll between five phrases, each with a different digit in the 7-segment display.
- Find which of the phrases has the digit in the display equal to the “D” value in the below table.
- With that phrase selected, hold the digit display when the bomb’s countdown timer contains the digit listed in the “H” column.
- Release it when a digit in the timer has the “R” value that didn’t have that value when you pressed the button down.
- The phrase may have one of the embellishments shown at the top of the table. Make sure you use the correct associated columns.
|It says: [PHRASE]||D||R||H|
|Quote: [PHRASE] End quote||H||D||R|
|It says: “[PHRASE]”||R||D||H|
|“It says: [PHRASE]”||R||H||D|