On the Subject of Risky Wires
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
This module allows the defuser to gamble for a chance at a less difficult module. Afterwards, the defuser must cut all of the applicable wires.
- The module starts with 6 wires behind a closed door.
- Prior to revealing the wires, the defuser can press the gamble button for a chance to remove a wire from the module.
- Each successful gamble will remove one wire and decrease the chances of another successful gamble.
- The amount of wires behind the door will be displayed at the top-left, and the percentage chance of the next successful gamble will be displayed at the top-center.
- The module also has a 4 digit ID number at the top-right, and two LEDs that will either be green, red, or off.
- If the defuser successfully gambles to have 0 wires, the module will automatically be completed; however, the defuser can choose to proceed with any number of wires.
- Once the defuser presses the reveal button, the wires will be revealed; if the defuser fails a gamble attempt at any point, the module will immediately reveal 8 wires.
- Once the wires are revealed, the defuser should cut all applicable wires per the manual's instructions then press the submit button to complete the module.
- The bomb will receive a strike for any incorrect wires cut or when the module has been submitted prior to all necessary wires being cut.
|Current Number of Wires||Chance of Successful Gamble|
Once the wires are revealed, proceed to the rules on the following pages to complete the module.