On the Subject of S.E.T.
Modules based on card games seem to be a thing now.
- The module presents a keypad with mysterious symbols.
- A S.E.T. (Strangely Elusive Triplet) is a set of three
symbols that satisfies all four of the following conditions:
- The symbols have the same shading or all different shadings (filled, wavy-patterned and empty).
- The symbols have the same quantity of dots or all different quantities of dots (0, 1 and 2).
- The symbols can be found in all the same row or all different rows in Table 1.
- The symbols can be found in all the same column or all different columns in Table 1.
- The symbols on the keypad contain a single S.E.T. consisting of three symbols. Press those symbols (in no particular order).