On the Subject of Scrabble Scramble
Be honest with yourself, none of these are real words.
- Every 120 seconds, the module will activate and begin a 90 second timer.
- A valid 2-letter word from the word list must be submitted into the module. Tiles can be selected to place them in the center of the module. Pressing the check mark button will submit the word.
- When a word is submitted into the module, the point values of each of its letters is added to the total score, which begins at 0.
- Allowing the timer to run out will cause a strike. Entering a word which is not in the word list will cause a strike, but will add its score to the total.
- Once half of the modules on the bomb have been solved or half the bomb's time has passed, the module will enter submission mode and numbered tiles will appear. Enter the total score into the module and press the check button to solve the module. The down arrow button can be pressed to show more digits.
- If an incorrect score is submitted, the module will strike. Then, the display will cycle through each word submitted into the module before returning to submission mode.
|A||1||AA, AB, AD, AE, AG, AH, AI, AL, AM, AN, AR, AS, AT, AW, AX, AY|
|B||3||BA, BE, BI, BO, BY|
|D||2||DA, DE, DI, DO|
|E||1||EA, ED, EE, EF, EH, EL, EM, EN, ER, ES, ET, EW, EX|
|F||4||FA, FE, FY|
|G||2||GI, GO, GU|
|H||4||HA, HE, HI, HM, HO|
|I||1||ID, IF, IN, IO, IS, IT|
|K||5||KA, KI, KO, KY|
|L||1||LA, LI, LO|