On the Subject of Shape Memory
Oh look! It's that game that everyone knows of but nobody knows the name of!
- The module has a screen that will display either a circle, a square, or a triangle.
- The screen will display a shape before the module activates. When the module activates, it may display a different shape. Be sure to check the display before then.
- There are also two buttons beneath the screen.
- One button is green and has a checkmark on it. Press it if the shape that is currently being displayed is the same shape as the one that was previously displayed.
- The other is red and has an X on it. Press it if the shape that is currently being displayed is different from the one that was previously displayed.
- A correct button press will add 15 seconds to the timer, up to a maximum of 99 seconds.
- An incorrect button press will record a strike and temporarily disable the module.
- Running out of time will also record a strike and temporarily disable the module.