On the Subject of Shapes and Colors
This puzzle game is one of ThoughtEnjoyTM most fun STEM game for boys and girls. It's a fun logic game that comes with unlimited puzzles of varying difficulties. This is one of the best gifts that you can install on a bomb for kids who like puzzles and explosives.
- The current clue will be diaplyed at the top of the module. You can cycle through each clue present on the module using the up/down arrow keys to the right of it.
- At the bottom of the module is a 3×3 grid that can be filled using the selectors to the right of it.
- Disarm the module by arranging the 3×3 grid in such a way that it fulfills every condition.
- Fill the 3×3 grid in such a way that:
- 1: All the clues being presented on the module fits onto the grid.
- 2: Each space is filled with a unique color/shape combination.
- Pressing one of the values of the selector will select that value. Pressing it again will unselect it. Pressing a different value of the same type will select that value.
- Pressing one of the spaces will enter the values onto that space you have currently selected.
- Pressing the space again with a different type will add that value to the space. Pressing it again will remove that value from the space.
- Pressing a space without any values selected will clear the space.
- Submitting an unfinished grid will cause the module to strike.
- Submitting a grid in such a way that a clue that doesn't fit or has a duplicate color/shape combination will cause the module to strike and generate a new puzzle.