On the Subject of Siffron
Why are there so many words that mean 'blue'!?
- This module has 4 buttons with Korean words on it.
- Each word is the name of a shade of blue in Korean.
- Use the table in the next page to get information about colors.
- To solve the module, you must press every correct button according to rules in any order.
- Pressing a wrong button will cause a strike and the module resets.
- If there are more than 3 batteries on the bomb, press the button whose Blue Value is greater than 180.
- Otherwise, if there is an indicator with label IND or SND, press the button whose Hue equals to 214 or 240.
- Otherwise, if the serial number contains a vowel, press the button whose Cyan Value is greater than 80%.
- Otherwise, if a serial and parallel port are present, press the button whose Blue Value is divisible by 5.
- Otherwise, if there are no batteries, press the button whose Brightness is greater than its Cyan Value.
- Otherwise, press the button(s) with the Brightest color.