On the Subject of Silly Slots
Sassy Sally said sorry since soggy Steven slurped soup.
Only press the KEEP button when the slots are in a LEGAL state. Only pull the lever when the slots are in an ILLEGAL state. The module will automatically defuse after 4 pulls of the lever.
The slots are in an ILLEGAL state if any of these statements are true:
- There is a single Silly Sausage.
- There is a single Sassy Sally, unless the slot in the same position 2 stages ago was Soggy.
- There are 2 or more Soggy Stevens.
- There are 3 Simons, unless any of them are Sassy.
- There is a Sausage adjacent to a Sally, unless every adjacent Sally is Soggy.
- There are exactly 2 Silly slots, unless they are both Steven.
- There is a single Soggy slot, unless the previous stage had any number of Sausage slots.
- All 3 slots are the same symbol and colour, unless there has been a Soggy Sausage in any previous stage.
- All 3 slots are the same colour, unless any of them are Sally or there was a Silly Steven in the last stage.
- There are any number of Silly Simons, unless there has been a Sassy Sausage in any previous stage.
UNDERLINED words are placeholders, substitute them for the correct word using the matrix below and the keyword found on the module’s display. This keyword changes when the lever is pulled.