On the Subject of Simon Spins
You’re good as long as it’s not your head that’s spinning.
- There are three paddles attached to a pivot. These paddles have different properties (colors, shapes, symbols, etc.) that are all listed in the table on the leftbelow.
- Use the third character of the serial number to determine which row to start at. If the sixth character of the serial number is odd, add 10.
- In stage 1, look at the starting row’s leftmost column and find the paddle that has the shown property. Remember which of the properties in the next row applies to the paddle, then press it.
- In stage 2, press the paddle with the remembered property. Then find the paddle that has the property one to the right in the same row. Remember which property in the next row applies to it, then press it.
- In each subsequent stage, press the paddles with the previously remembered sequence of properties in the order you remembered them. Go one to the right of the last property you used, find that paddle, remember which property in the next row applies to it and then press it.
- If you reach the bottom or right edge of the table, wrap around to the top row or left column.
- There are between 3 and 5 stages to this module.
- Pressing an incorrect paddle at any time will incur a strike and reset the module to stage 1.
*Properties marked with an asterisk relate to the bottom side of a paddle. You can long-press a paddle to turn it to the other side.