On the Subject of Simon Stacks
Don't worry Simon! It's not your tax.
This module has 19 hexes which form a hexagon.
Follow the steps below for 3-5 stages to solve the module.
Getting a stage’s solution
- Some of the hexes will flash, and a single color will be shown on the hexes.
- The module’s flashed pattern is the result of XOR’ing anywhere from 1-8 patterns in the “Flashed” column of Table HEX (see page 2)
- Using the color shown on the hexes as the column, obtain cells within that column that is in the same rows as the “Flashed” column
- XOR all of the obtained cell’s patterns to obtain the solution pattern.
- To begin submission, press the background, at which the flashing will stop.
- Press hexes to form the solution pattern obtained from the procedure above.
- Finally, press the background one more time to submit the current pattern. If the submitted pattern is incorrect, the module will strike. Otherwise, the module will advance to the next stage.
- Start with the submitted pattern in the previous stage.
- Repeat the steps above using the added flash.