On the Subject of Simon Stages
“We have Simon’s Stages on this bomb.”
- The module shows a colour indicator and ten flashing lights with corresponding buttons.
- If the module also has a 2 digit display on the top left, you are looking at the wrong module.
- The light will flash in of ten colours (see the table below). An initial will confirm the colour for both the light and the colour indicator.
- There are 5 stages. On each stage, a 3–5 note sequence will flash and a colour will be displayed on the indicator. Each stage will also show the flashing colours and their indicators of previous stages.
- Submit the correct sequence of each stage for each stage (in order).
- A strong press will indicate the end of the input for that given sequence.
- If an error has been made upon completing the entire sequence, a strike will occur. The module will redisplay the entire sequence for this stage until all inputs are correct for this stage.
- Upon 5 completed stages, the module will disarm.
|Submit the sequence exactly as it flashed
|Submit the sequence in reverse
|Submit the first two colours of the sequence
|Submit the first two colours of the sequence in reverse
|Submit the last two colours of the sequence
|Submit the last two colours of the sequence in reverse
|Submit the colours opposite the sequence
|Submit the colours opposite the sequence in reverse
|Submit the colours opposite the first and last colours of the sequence
|Submit the colours opposite the third and second colours of the sequence