On the Subject of Simon States
I'm not sure this even qualifies as Simon Says...
- One or more colours will flash per stage.
- Each stage will also show the colours of previous stages.
- The current sequence will repeat after a short delay.
- When the sequence repeats, your input is not reset.
- If you press an incorrect button, your input is reset.
- Using the table on the next page, press the correct colour for each stage to advance.
- When a rule asks for colour priorities, use the table below to determine the correct colour.
|Priority||Top-Left Button Colour|