On the Subject of Simon Strokes
Sicko mode activated.
This module consists of nine buttons, six of which have the colours: (R)ed, (G)reen, (B)lue, (C)yan, (M)agenta, and (Y)ellow.
These buttons will flash in an increasing sequence, starting with the centre button, in which each flashing colour corresponds to an operator in the tables below.
Apply each operation successively until the end of the sequence and use the result to determine the sequence of coloured buttons to press for each stage.
If at any point an operator yields-
- a value greater than 364, then subtract 365 from the value until it is less than 365.
- a value less than -364, then add 365 to the value until it is greater than -365.
Section 1: Determining Initial Values
To determine the number to be entered into the sequence of operators, interpret the following pairs of digits in the serial number as two-digit base-36 numbers and take them modulo 365:
- For stage 1, a0 is obtained by using the 3rd and 4th digits.
- For stage 2, b0 is obtained by using the 5th and 6th digits.
- For stage 3, c0 is obtained by using the 1st and 2nd digits.