On the Subject of Simon’s On First
Simon says purple. Red? No, I said purple. I know, it’s red. No, it’s purple… (repeat ad infinitum)
- The module consists of eight triangular, coloured light buttons and three circular stage lights.
- The colours will be red, blue, light green, dark green, orange, pink, purple & yellow. They will not necessarily be in that order.
- Each colour will have a number associated with it. These will change with each strike or stage progression.
- Three colours will flash in sequence. Sounds will not be played until the module has been interacted with.
- The sequence will refer to a colour, as dictated by the tables on page 2.
- Find the colour opposite this colour on the module.
- This new colour will refer to a three-digit code in the table at the bottom of this page. Press the colours associated with those numbers in order.
- This sequence of events is repeated three times, with the colour flashes increasing by three each time and gradually accelerating.
- For each subsequent stage, take note of the final three colours that flash and refer to the tables on page 2.
- You must press the colours associated with the numbers of all previous stages prior to inputting the newest sequence. This means that the pressed colours may vary from stage to stage.
- Pressing an incorrect colour will reset any inputs for the current attempt and cause a strike. The stage will not reset.
- A short delay where the module cannot be interacted with will follow each strike or stage completion.
|Shorthand for Tables On Page 2