On the Subject of Simon’s Star
Simon has given up on doing stuff and started possessing stuff instead.
- The module consists of five coloured buttons and a cycling number.
- To disarm the module you must correctly input the response at each of the five stages in accordance with the table below.
- Each subsequent stage adds another colour to the sequence.
- At each stage, you must first press the buttons of the previous stages.
- The current sequence will repeat after a short delay until you press a button.
- Pressing a correct button will pause the sequence until you have correctly entered the whole response.
- Pressing an incorrect button will cause a strike and restart the current sequence.
- In the table, a ‘+’ denotes a clockwise movement. A ‘-’ denotes a counterclockwise movement. A ‘#’ symbol denotes the displayed number.