On the Subject of Simon’s Ultimate Showdown
Looks like this is the real blinkenhell.
This module has six buttons which may be paired with other extremities, all of which are randomly selected from any "simon" module in this game. Each button is colored with a random color from their respective module. The buttons (or extremities) will also be flashing a sequence of initially three flashes.
In order to solve this module follow the steps below and on the following pages to find out which color(s) need to be pressed for each flash in the sequence. The correct press(es) corresponding to the first flash must be pressed first and then the ones for the second flash and so on. Once all correct presses have been made the module will again randomize the colors on each button with a random color from their respective module. It will also add one more flash to the sequence but the positions of the previous flashes in the sequence will stay the same. After all correct button(s) have been pressed for a sequence of five flashes, the module will disarm.
If at any point an incorrect press is made a strike will be recorded and the module WILL reset that stage.
Step 1: Identifying the modules the buttons/extremities are from
- A button from Simon Scrambles will be a square and colored blue, green, red, or yellow
- A button from Simon Screams will be a kite and colored blue, green, red, yellow, orange, or purple
- A button from Simon Simons will be a small diamond with a black backing and colored blue, green, red, or yellow
- A button from Simon Stops will be an octagon with a black backing and colored blue, green, red, yellow, orange, or purple
- A button from Simon’s Stages/Simon Stages will be a half circle with a letter on it paired with a light extremity where the letter is the first letter of the color the light extremity flashes
- The light extremity is also a half circle that can flash red, blue, yellow, orange, magenta, green, pink, lime, cyan, or white
- A button from Tasha Squeals will be a diamond with a black backing and colored blue, green, pink, or yellow