On the Subject of Simpleton't
Wait! Don't press that button!
- Highlighting the button reveals six concentric rings.
- The rings flash in a sequence that repeats every ten seconds. This sequence consists of nine numbers converted into binary, with the rings in increasing order of size corresponding to the significance of each bit.
- Take the product of all the numbers shown and consider its decimal digits:
- If all the digits from 1 to 9 appear in the product, press the button when the last seconds digit of the timer is a zero.
- Otherwise for each digit that does not appear in the product, press the button when the last seconds digit of the timer is that digit to add it to the submission.
The submission is automatically checked between repeats of the sequence.