On the Subject of The Small Circle
Honey, I shrunk the module!
- This module contains 8 colored wedges arranged in a circle that is spinning either clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Initially, the wedges can be pressed without consequence, provided they are not held down when the timer changes.
- One of the wedges will make a different sound than the others when pressed.
- Note the color of this wedge, then hold any wedge for over a second. This will cause the colors to fade out, then fade back into a new permutation.
- This permutation will be the same as the previous one, but shifted 1-8 places in the opposite direction the circle is spinning.
- Consult the table below using the amount the sequence shifted as the row and the color from before as the column to obtain 3 instructions, which can be interpreted using the directions below the table to get a sequence of 3 colors to press and disarm the module.
- Press the status light to fully reset the module.
|1||A, D, F||F, B, G||D, E, F||F, C, E||G, C, H||G, E, B||B, C, E||B, A, C|
|2||C, F, B||F, H, D||E, A, B||H, G, B||H, D, E||A, G, D||E, D, H||F, G, A|
|3||C, B, A||H, C, E||D, E, A||E, F, B||F, A, H||C, F, H||E, A, F||F, A, C|
|4||A, E, C||C, B, F||G, C, B||A, F, D||E, H, G||A, E, F||A, G, F||E, G, H|
|5||G, E, B||A, C, H||E, H, A||C, D, B||E, F, D||D, G, H||B, D, E||F, G, D|
|6||F, E, C||G, B, C||D, F, C||F, G, H||A, C, F||D, G, H||D, G, F||F, E, H|
|7||G, F, C||B, C, E||B, F, C||H, F, D||A, D, B||G, C, D||G, B, H||A, G, E|
|8||A, G, H||H, D, B||D, G, F||A, G, D||E, D, G||A, G, F||F, G, C||F, B, E|
- A: If red is adjacent to yellow or white, green, otherwise magenta.
- B: If orange is opposite to magenta or black, blue, otherwise red.
- C: If yellow is adjacent to no secondary colors (orange, green, and magenta), black, otherwise orange.
- D: If the shorter number of wedges between green and the color used in the table is less than the number of batteries, white, otherwise yellow.
- E: If blue has already been pressed, orange, otherwise black.
- F: If magenta has not been pressed yet, blue, otherwise white.