On the Subject of Stack‘em
All these cubes, and I have to do what with them? Stack them? Where are they even coming from...
There are cubes of 6 different colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Magenta, Red, and Yellow in that order. Every cube color has a certain value from 1 to 6 (one for each cube). Stack the cubes in such a way so that the sum of each stack is the number shown on the module. Click a cube to be able to place that color cube, click the “DELETE” button to be able to remove cubes. You can have a maximum of 5 cubes per stack. Inputting an incorrect sum causes a strike and resets the module, inputting the correct sum solves the module.
- Reverse the order of the serial number
- Each cube applies to each serial number character in reading order
(B=1st reversed SN Char, G=2nd reversed SN Char, etc.)
- Convert all serial number letters to their alphanumeric positions
(A=1, B=2, etc.)
- Take all the serial number letters and numbers and add/subtract 6 until the number is within the range of 1-6
- Sort the numbers in ascending order with ties being kept in reading order
- Assign each sorted digit/cube combination a number from 1-6 in the order applied in the previous step. Those are the values of each cube
- Stack cubes above each number until the sum of the cubes values is equal to the number then press submit