On the Subject of Standard Button Masher
Finally, a non-needy button masher.
On this module you will see a number, a push button and a submit button. Every time you push the push button, the number will increase by 1. Follow the instructions to find what number to submit. Submitting a wrong answer will incur a strike and will reset the number. Notice there is no reset button. Going over 99 will also incur a strike and will reset the number. Match the number on the module to the correct number and press submit.
- If there is a lit BOB and there are more than 5 ports and there are more than 4 batteries, the number is 0.
- Otherwise, if there are more than 2 batteries and a Serial and DVI port are present, the number is 83.
- Otherwise, if there is a Forget Me Not or a Vanilla Wires module present on the bomb, the number is 73.
- Otherwise, if there is a MSA indicator present or there is a NSA indicator present and more than 2 ports present on the bomb, the number is 43.
- Otherwise, if there are no duplicate ports and no lit indicators are present on the bomb, the number is 64.
- Otherwise, the number is 98.