On the Subject of Stars
You are presented with 5 buttons, a randomized digit, a clear button, and a submit button.
- To solve this module, you must press the buttons in the correct order according to the table below.
Step 1: Determining the row
First you need to determine the row you must use to find the correct order of button presses.
- Start with the digit in the center of the 5 buttons.
- Take that digit and use the row corresponding to it.
- NOTE: If the bomb has an indicator with the label "CAR", add the number of batteries to the displayed digit, and modulo 10. This is now the row you must use.
Step 2: Determining the sequence
Once you've determined the correct row, go through each column from left to right, and use the first one that applies.
Press the buttons in the order shown, and then press the submit button to solve the module.
If you make a wrong button press before submitting, press the clear botton at the bottom right to reset your input.
Pressing the submit button with the wrong order or button presses will grant you a strike.
- The numbers within the columns refer to the positions of the buttons.
- 1 = Top, 2 = Top Right, 3 = Bottom Right, 4 = Bottom Left, 5 = Top Left.