On the Subject of Sticky Notes
Oh, another day at work, Which job did I need to do first? OH MY GOD, WHERE DID ALL THESE STICKY NOTES COME FROM!?
- To disarm, determine which job needs to be done first, and click on the related sticky-note.
- Using the below & the week-day the bomb was started on, select the first job in the list.
- Remember, you have a life outside of work, just don't let your job interfere with it.
If the bomb was started on:
- Monday or Friday, then you have been asked to complete all Admin work.
- Tuesday or Thursday, then you have been asked to complete all HR work.
- Wednesday, then you have been asked to complete all Payroll work.
- The weekend, then lucky you, you have a day off! Select the first alphabetical job, not listed in your weekly tasks.
|Photocopy Manager's Schedule||Pass pay details to payroll||Reconcile tax|
|Make coffee for visitors||Update new starter file||Pay employees|
|Call client to book meeting on Tuesday||Change addresses of employees||Pay outstanding invoice|
|Show new employee around office||Photocopy personnel file||Pay in petty cash|
|Document new procedure to defuse a bomb||Interview new starter||Contact unpaid invoices|
|Call client to book meeting on Friday||Disciplinary with Dazarino||Generate payslips|
|Buy tea and coffee||Call new applicants||Post next weeks invoices|
|Call client to book meeting on Wednesday||Meeting with visitors||Call client for meeting|
|Check timesheets of employees||Update vehicle database||Deposit earnings in bank|
*Please note: any jobs “related” to the above are red herrings and are to be avoided.