On the Subject of Sueet Wall
This module is sueet.
- Every button will have a random suit and a random number between 1 and 100.
- You need to press every correct button in order to disarm the module.
- Check the next table to know when to press a button:
- NOTE: If when checking sides you leave the module, wrap to the other side.
|Suit||Sides to check (black)||Number color||Press if in all the sides you checked, ...|
|Black||Numbers are greater than the button's number.|
|Red||Numbers are smaller than the button's number.|
|Black||Numbers are smaller than the initial bomb timer (in minutes).|
|Red||Numbers are greater than the initial bomb timer (in minutes).|
|Black||Suits are the same as the button's suit.|
|Red||Suits are different from the button's suit.|
|Black||Suits' colors are the same as the button's suit color.|
|Red||Numbers' colors are the same as the button's number color.|
- When pressing a button if it was correct, it will turn green; otherwise it will turn blue.
- If there aren't any correct buttons, you can press any button.