On the Subject of Symbolic Colouring
Show off your natural hue.
See Appendix B for battery identification reference.
- The module has 8 buttons.
- The buttons on the top row are each labeled with a different symbol.
- The buttons on the bottom are the colour buttons.
- Pressing the white button will reset your current colour to white.
- Pressing any of the other colour buttons will add that colour to your current colour.
- To disarm the module, press all four symbol buttons in the correct order.
- However, each button will correspond to a colour, and pressing a button while your current colour does not match its designated colour will register a strike.
- Symbol button order is from left to right.
Refer to "Colour Button Chart" for how to use the colour buttons.
First, use the table below to determine the order you need to press the symbol buttons.
|Last digit of the serial number is|