On the Subject of Symbolic Coordinates
Those symbols are probably just a reference to where the mothership is docked, right?
- The module will display three symbols and three coloured LEDs.
- Each set of three symbols represent a letter of the alphabet.
- Each set of three coloured LEDs represent a digit from 0-9.
- Use the chart below to determine which coordinates are needed for each set of symbols and LEDs.
- Input the correct coordinates and press submit.
- Repeat this process until the module has been disarmed.
- For any symbols or LEDs that do not have corresponding coordinates, input "*".
- AGP = 4
- AGY = 0
- APY = 8
- GAP = 7
- GPY = 2
- GYP = 1
- PAG = 5
- PGA = 9
- YAP = 3
- YGP = 6