On the Subject of Tax Returns
I'm not going to lie; now is probably not the best time to be getting on top of your paperwork...
- The module consists of two sections. The first contains financial records for the year. The second contains the HMRC tax returns terminal. Alternate between the two sections by pressing the toggle switch.
- To defuse the module, calculate and input the correct amount of tax due.
- Please note that HMRC do not concern themselves with pence. Therefore, ALL of your calculations should be rounded DOWN to the nearest pound.
- Calculate your gross turnover.
- Calculate your gross expenses.
- Calculate your pension contributions using the table below:
|No indicators||Lit indicators > unlit indicators||Unlit indicators > lit indicators||Lit indicators = unlit indicators|
|0% of gross turnover||5% of gross turnover||10% of gross turnover||15% of gross turnover|
- Calculate your tax-free investments using the Venn diagram and table.
- Multiply the investment by the number of distinct port types on the bomb.