On the Subject of Ten-Button Color Codes
A “simple” module about “simple” colors, banking on the fact that you can follow its “simple” directions.
- This module contains ten buttons, each one being either red, green, or blue, a two-light stage indicator (top-left), and a submit button.
- This module goes through two stages. Completing both of them will disarm the module.
- Pressing a button will change its color.
Follow the rules listed below starting and ending with the rule corresponding to the digit found for each stage.
- First stage: Last digit of the serial number.
- Second stage: Sum of all numbers in the serial number. Use least significant digit.
- Rules are applied one at a time. As in, before applying the next step, apply the first step beforehand.
- The rule you start with will be applied twice. Once when you start, another time when you finish.
- The buttons will ALWAYS cycle through the colors in the order red, green, blue.
- Pressing the buttons on the module in accordance to what the manual tells you to is NOT necessary to solve the module, but it is recommended. As long as you have the correct combination when you press the submit button, that’s all that matters.
- IMPORTANT: The second stage’s rules are read upwards instead of downwards.