On the Subject of Tenpins
- This module displays bowling pins arranged in a triangle formation, colored using additive color mixing, and a bowling ball colored red, green, or blue.
- When the triangle is broken down into the red, green, and blue channels, three separate splits can be found. Use the features of the pins in the channel that correspond to the current color of the bowling ball to deterine valid times to press the bowling ball.
- Pressing the bowling ball at a valid time will cause it to change color. When the bowling ball has been pressed for all three channels, the module will solve.
- Pressing the bowling ball at an invalid time will cause a strike.
Types of splits
These are the splits that can appear on the module. Black circles represent pins present.
- If none of the splits use a pin, it will not appear.
- A split may be inverted, meaning all the pins that would be present aren’t, and all the pins that wouldn’t be present are.
- Splits may be rotated so that any of the three corner pins is pin 1 (the bottom pin in the graphics below).
- Splits may also be mirrored across the y-axis (relative to pin 1).
|Goal Posts||Cincinnati||Woolworth Store*|
|Lily||3-7 Split||Cocked Hat|
* This split will never be mirrored.