On the Subject of TetraVex
I knew putting "Microsoft Entertainment Pack" on my résumé would be beneficial someday!
- This module contains nine TetraVex pieces arranged in a 3×3 grid. Each piece is separated into four triangular sections with a number marking them.
- Select a piece to pick it up off of the board.
- While a piece is held, select another piece to swap that piece with the one currently being held. Select the empty space to set the held piece down there.
- Rearrange the pieces such that the edges of all orthogonally adjacent pieces match each other. Edges not facing another piece (i.e. facing the edge of the board) may be ignored.
- When the pieces are arranged correctly, press the Check button to disarm the module.
- Pressing the Check button when any two pieces share an edge that does not match, or while a piece is still in hand, will cause a strike.